1. Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio,animation characters, character sketches, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium and content. Certain contents on the Application may belong to third parties, or may have been accessed through referencing from reliable content providers, books, printed material, curriculum syllabus and experts’ inputs. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknoweldge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, images of the key characters, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
2. Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
o You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
o You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company
o No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
1. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
2. Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
3. Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
4. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
5. Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
6. Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
7. Alter or modify any part of the Services;
8. Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
9. Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services/products.
3. In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. It has also been our effort to ensure that all permissions for use of content, references etc. have been made.Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Our Application provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Application may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
5. Certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/products may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
6. Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage in order to help improve its services, content and make it more meaningful for the user. The User expressly permits the Company to clear the doubts of the student using the Application/Services by answering the questions placed before it, informing of the progress and providing feedback on express consent of the legal guardian/parent of the User or through any other forum.The user and the legal guardian shall at any time choose to opt out of this service by writing to Roots and Wings via our customer care email– email@example.com
7. The company may conduct competitions from time to time and you agree to allow the company to use the submissions by you including but not limited to videos, written content, craft work etc for promotional purposes. All rights will be reserved by the company for usage of such submissions by you.
8. The Company’s products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware . The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company’s products and Services. The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
9. The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
10. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
11. You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
12. As a minor if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You ONLY by Your legal guardian or parents, who have agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Application/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of Our Application or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that student using the Application has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Application.
13. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
14. In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
15. In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
16. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
17. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in UAE and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
18. The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
19. Disclaimer: this website, the application and the services are provided on an “as is” basis with all faults and without any warranty of any kind. The company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the website, application/products and the services, including without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy, timeliness. Performance, completeness, suitability and non-infringement. Additionally, the company shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site, or the application or the services. Your use of any information or materials on this website/application/services/products is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that services provided by us meet your specific requirements.
20. Other Provisions:
o Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
o Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
o Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
o Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
o Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation on the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
o The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
o Our servers are located in a secured, locked, and monitored environment. Data access is controlled by several firewall layers. Since no system is absolutely fail proof, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. However, we employ physical, technical and administrative security measures designed to safeguard user information that follow or exceed industry standard
21. Data Collected and Feedback:
o Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
o Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible or liable inany manner for any content provided by other users even if such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.It is never the intent of the company or the application to hurt sentiments of anyone using the App.
o Types of Data collected – Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Usage Data; device information; number of sessions; In-app purchases; Application opens; first launches; geography/region; number of Users ; session duration; Application updates; operating systems; email address; password; first name; last name. The data is used only for App analytics and to improve content. For more information you can reach out to – Roots and Wings Learning LLC, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE. email – email@example.com
22. Customer Care:
We make all best endeavors to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org